The Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing has a long-standing history of educating women and men to be leaders on the forefront of the health care community.
- Total students: 1,215
- Diversity: 48%
- Total Pre-licensure students: 638
- Total MSN students: 351
- Total DNP students: 119
- Total PhD students: 30
2019-2020 BSN Student Cohort
- Of the respondents to the post graduation survey, 97 percent were employed within three months of graduation.
- Of the student respondents employed, the average starting salary was $53,000.
2019-2020 MSN Student Cohort
- Of the respondents to the post graduation survey, 90 percent were employed within three months of graduation.
- Of the student respondents immediately employed, the average starting salary was $96,000.
- Ranked No. 2 in the nation for graduate nursing education by US News & World Report
- Leader in service learning and global health
- Internationally recognized faculty researchers
- 40+ faculty members are American Academy of Nursing Fellows
- 10+ faculty members are American Association of Nurse Practitioner Fellows
- Students work in 500+ diverse clinical sites nationwide
- Located in Atlanta, a leading health care center in the US