Become the clinical nurse leader you were meant to be. Our Post-BSN DNP Program prepares nurses for transforming clinical leadership to help you impact patient outcomes and improve health care delivery systems. Recognized as one of the nation’s leading nursing schools and DNP Programs, our Post-BSN DNP program delivers a world-class education that will help you stay on the forefront of the ever-changing health care landscape. This program prepares students through dynamic clinical rotations. Students engage 1:1 with their faculty who are personally invested in advancing your clinical skills, leadership development, and future success.
Benefits of an Emory Post-BSN DNP
- Engage in clinical learning in the nation’s top health care systems.
- Gain leadership skills that can be applied immediately.
- Network with faculty and peers online with intensives.
- Earn your DNP in 2.5 years.
- Learn from our nationally renowned faculty.
- Join a community of more than 12,000 nursing alumni worldwide.
The Post-BSN DNP program is available to students interested in the following specialty tracks:
- Adult-Gerontology: Acute Care NP
- Adult Gerontology: Primary Care NP
- Emergency NP
- Family NP
- Pediatric Acute Care NP
- Pediatric Primary Care NP
- Psychiatric Mental Health NP
- Women’s Health-Gender Related NP