Updated December 9, 2020
Please see the estimated tuition costs for the 2020-2021 academic year. These estimated amounts are for both undergraduate and graduate-level programs, including BSN, ABSN, MN+MSN, MN, and MSN, and DNP programs. Opportunities to defray the cost of attendance through scholarships and financial aid are available.
Each program at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing has different tuition structures and billing patterns. Figures shown are for approximation purposes and should not be used in program comparison.
Policy Statement on Refunds
Refunds for Emory University students who are federal (Title IV) aid recipients will be prorated in accordance with the Higher Education Amendments of 1992 and any related regulations.
- Traditional BSN: $26,535/semester ($2,211/hour)
- Distance ABSN: $1,608/hour
- MN+MSN: $23,130/semester ($1,928/hour)
- Pre-licensure Master of Nursing (MN): $22,810/semester ($1,901/hour)
- Master of Science in Nursing: $23,550/semester ($1,963/hour)
- Post Masters Certificate: $1,857/hour
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice: $20,050/semester ($1,671/hour)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist: $24,190/semester ($2,016/hour)