To apply for the NoGAPP residency:
- Eligible to graduate from an accredited FNP program
Supporting documentation listed below will be required to complete your application
- Statement of Intent
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts are required upon completion of graduate program and prior to starting residency. If you are a current student we require a copy of your transcript which reflects your most recent student status.
- Copy of BLS card
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
Please email all supporting documentation listed above directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Board Certification required for NP prior to start of residency program. Please note that you do not need these prior to the interview process.
- GA license for NPs as Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Application deadline for the 2022 cohort is December 1, 2021.
- Interviews will take place in January and February.
- Notification of your acceptance will be received within 2 weeks of your interview
- Program start date is July 1, 2022.
For more details, please visit https://www.nogapp.org/.
The 2021-2022 residents are profiled on this page.