The Career Fair is a great opportunity to connect with recruiters from healthcare systems across the country. These organizations are looking for qualified School of Nursing students and graduates for open positions. There are opportunities for RN positions, externships, as well as APRN positions. There is a career fair each Fall and Spring semester. You can find more information about any upcoming fairs on EagleOps.
Exclusive Job and Externship Postings
The Office of Career Services at the School of Nursing is on EagleOps! Click here to visit EagleOps to view jobs and externships. You don't need to create a new account. To login, just use your Emory University credentials! All School of Nursing students are given access to EagleOps. If you have issues with EagleOps please send an email to email@example.com.
You should also visit the Emory SON Liquid Compass job portal for patient care tech positions, residency programs, and even APRN positions. The openings on this site are updated every day.
To post or search for community-based opportunities such as babysitting, pet-sitting, or personal care assistance, click here!
Employer Information Sessions
Career Services hosts Information Sessions each semester with nurse recruiters from Emory Healthcare and other healthcare organizations.
Other strategic career programming includes resume workshops and mock interviews. Networking events such as speed networking are coordinated by the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at the School of Nursing. Check out EagleOps for upcoming information sessions!
Student Placement Statistics
Our graduates are well prepared for employment after graduation, and they enjoy access to career opportunities around the world.
MSN Career Placement
- 90% are employed within 3 months of graduation
- Average starting salary is $102,000
- 50% of students earn $100,000 or more
- Top Employers: Emory Healthcare, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Georgia Department of Public Health, Wellstar, CVS Minute Clinic, Texas Children’s Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, UCLA Health, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Pre-Licensure Career Placement (BSN, ABSN, & MN)
- 97% are employed within 3 months of graduation
- Average starting salary is $66,000
- Top Employers: Emory Healthcare, Northside Hospital, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Piedmont Health System, Wellstar Health System, Atlanta VA Medical Center, Duke University Medical Center, MedStar Health System, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Children’s National Hospital, and Johns Hopkins Health System