- Active, unencumbered RN license
- Baccalaureate (or higher) degree
- One year of clinical nursing experience post RN licensure
- Current, clinical nursing experience OR proof of an acceptable nurse refresher course OR proof of a clinical performance examination
- Clinical sites and preceptors are the responsibility of the student and will be required upon admission.
- Completed Application
- Verification of active, unencumbered RN license
- Official BSN transcript; if baccalaureate in another field, then official nursing and baccalaureate transcripts
- Have the University email an Official E-transcript to email@example.com or postal mail an Official Transcript to: WOCNEC, 250 East Ponce De Leon Avenue, Suite 400 Decatur, GA 30030
- International students must have official transcripts translated by World Education Services
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) with dates of employment (include month and year)
- Non-refundable Application Fee
- Marriage certificate or proof of name change IF names differ on the submitted documents
Requirements AFTER Application is Approved:
- Current passport photo with a white background. MUST be a clear photo for your Emory ID badge.
- Clinical Preceptor Plan. Must list two nationally certified preceptors if taking more than one course.
- Full payment for selected course(s) are due at the time of enrollment – Be mindful of this when selecting course(s) of study on the application.
- Additional Courses can be added during the program.
- Please check with our office if you are unsure if Professional Practice will be a required course for your program of study.
If you have any questions about the admission or application requirements, please contact us before applying.
Join us for a Virtual Information Session. Information Sessions are a great opportunity to connect with our administration and instructor teams to learn more about our programs including admission criteria, program methodology, and graduation requirements.