- Complete the following fields with information as it relates to the specific award.
- A copy of the nominee's most recent resume/CV, articles, videos, or other supporting materials that highlight the nominee's contributions to the nursing profession is also encouraged. If needed, the School's alumni office can request the resume/CV.
- All nominations are considered for three years, unless otherwise indicated by the nominator.
- The Awards Committee will not conduct independent research on a nominee and the committee will only consider information that is part of a submitted nomination.
- The Awards Committee will not consider nominations consisting solely of a nominee's resume, the nomination form and qualifications statement must also be included.
- Active NAA board members are ineligible to receive awards.
- Award recipients must attend the awards celebration to receive their award.
- Nominations will not be accepted after the deadline of April 30, 2021.
If you have any questions about the nomination process, please contact Marifel Verlohr.
Emory University | Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing
1821 Clifton Road, Pod A
Atlanta GA 30329