1. Bai, J., Behera, M., & Bruner, D. W. (2018). The gut microbiome, symptoms and targeted interventions in children with cancer: a systematic review, Support Care in Cancer, 26(2), 427-439.
2. Bai, J., Brubaker, A., Meghani, S. H., Bruner, D. W., & Yeager, K. A. (2018). Spirituality and quality of life in Black patients with cancer pain, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 56(3), 390-397.
3. Kerry, M. J., Wang, R., & Bai, J. (2017). An item response theory analysis of the Readiness for Interprofessional Learning Scale. Journal of Interprofessional Care, in press.
4. Bai, J., Swanson, K., Harper, F. W. K., Penner, L., & Santacroce, S. J. Parent Caring Response Scoring System (P-CaReSS) for children during cancer treatment−related port starts: its development and preliminary psychometric evaluation, Scandinavian Journal of Caring Science, in press.
5. Bai, J., Swanson, K., Harper, F. W. K., Penner, L., & Santacroce, S. J. (2017). Parent verbal and nonverbal caring behaviors and child distress during cancer treatment-related port starts: a time-window sequential analysis, Oncology Nursing Forum, 44(6), 675-687.
6. Bai, J., Swanson, K., & Santacroce, S. (2018). Observational coding systems of parent-child interactions during painful procedures: a systematic review, Pain Practice, 18(1), 130-145.
7. Song, L., Tyler, C., Clayton, M. F., Rodgiriguez-Rassi, E., Hill, L., Bai, J., & Bailey, D. E. (2017). Patient and family communication during consultation visits: the effects of a decision aid for treatment decision making for localized prostate cancer. Patient Education and Counseling, 100(2), 267-275.
8. Bai, J., Hsu, L., Tang, Y., & van Dijk, M. (2012). Validation of the COMFORT Behavior Scale and the FLACC Scale for pain assessment in Chinese children after cardiac surgery. Pain Management Nursing, 13(1), 18-26.