The Nell Hodsgon Woodruff School of Nursing and Spelman College, a leading liberal arts college for African American women, have joined forces to offer a dual degree program that provides Spelman College students the opportunity to obtain a degree in nursing.
For more than a year, Emory has partnered with Coursera to offer free, not-for-credit, massive open online courses, or MOOCs. This type of online education has been popular — with some 241,000 students from around the world registering for Emory’s Coursera courses.
This fall Emory expands its Coursera presence once more by rolling out several new courses, including a course on Childbirth: A Global Perspective, by School of Nursing Professor Lynn Sibley, set to start October 1.
Emory's School of Nursing is excited to welcome alumni back to campus for Homecoming 2014! The packed schedule features a range of events designed to celebrate, educate and provide opportunities for networking.
Weekend highlights include: - Reconnect with Faculty at the School of Nursing Alumni and Faculty Picnic
- Hear how the school is transforming health care with innovative technology
- Participate in an interactive simulation lab experience in our newly renovated sim lab
- Enjoy a special musical performance at the school's Celebration Dinner
- Learn leadership tips from the Nurses' Alumni Association Award Recipients
- Explore campus and enjoy food trucks, a parade, and a concert