1. Im, E. O., Kim, S., Yang, Y. L., & Chee, W. (2020). The Efficacy of a Technology-based Information and Coaching/Support Program on Pain and Symptoms of Asian American Breast Cancer Survivors. Cancer, 126(3):670-680. doi: 10.1002/cncr.32579.
2. Im, E. O., Kim, S., Lee, C., Chee, E., Mao, J. J., & Chee, W. (2019). Decreasing menopausal symptoms of Asian American breast cancer survivors through a technology-based information and coaching/support program. Menopause, 26(4): 373-382.
3. Im, E. O., Ji, X., Kim, S., Chee, E., Bao, T., Mao, J., & Chee, W. (2019). Challenges in a technology-based cancer pain management program among Asian American breast cancer survivors. Computer, Informatics, and Nursing, 37(5): 243-249.
4. Lee, Y., Baek, J., Jeon, Y., & Im, E. O. (2019). Illness perception and sense of well-being in breast cancer patients. Patient Preference and Adherence, 13: 1557-1567.
5. Im, E. O., Yang, Y. L., Liu, J., & Chee, W. (2019). Sleep-related symptoms of midlife women with and without type II diabetes mellitus. Menopause, 26(10): 1178-1184.
6. Im, E. O., Kim, S., Xu, S., Lee, C., Hamajima, Y., Inohara, A., Chang, K., Chee, E., & Chee, W. (2020). Issues in Recruiting and Retaining Asian American Breast Cancer Survivors in a Technology-Based Intervention Study. Cancer Nursing, 43(1), E22-E29. doi: 10.1097/NCC.0000000000000657.
7. Mao, H., Mao, J. J., Li, Q., & Im, E. O. (2018). Prevalence and risk factors for fatigue among breast cancer women on aromatase inhibitors. European Journal of Cancer, 12;101, 47-54.
8. Im, E. O., Hu, Y., Cheng, C., Ko, Y., Chee, E., & Chee, W. (2018). Clusters of midlife women by cognitive symptoms. Maturitas, 110, 33-40.
9. Im, E. O., & Chee, W. (2011). Using quota sampling in internet research: Practical issues. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 29(7): 381-385. Selected as a continuing education (CE) article.
10. Im, E. O. (2010). A situation specific theory of Asian immigrant women’s menopausal symptom experience in the U.S. Advances in Nursing Science, 33(2): 143-157.