The goal of Career Services at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing is to assist our nursing students and alumni with career planning, professional development opportunities, and job search preparation. We offer a variety of services such as:
- Training for resume and cover letter writing
- Teaching effective job search strategies
- Demonstrating successful interviewing techniques
- Conducting mock interview sessions
- Assisting with externship placements
As a part of the Office of Admission and Student Services, Career Services is committed to providing excellent service and strives to equip our students with the skills, tools, and knowledge to help them become productive members of the health care workforce. For more information or to see how this office can assist you, please contact Sabrena Brown at 404-727-7980.