In the News Archive
In the News Archive 2017
- April 6, 2017Slashing EPA Budget Would Harm Kids, Pediatric Specialists Say
- March 29, 2017Salute to Nurses: Up all night: Tips to help adjust to night shifts
- March 14, 2017New ranking shows which Georgia graduate programs are best in U.S.
- March 8, 2017Cox Foundation awards Grady $730,000 for child language development program
- February 27, 2017Emory Nursing students help prepare refugees for life in US
- February 27, 20173 Ways Hospitals Can Support Nightshift Workers
- February 22, 2017Eat. Move. Talk!
- February 22, 2017Researchers Find Pesticide Spills, Accidents May Alter Farmworkers' DNA
- February 6, 2017Global Consortium Formed to Educate Leaders on Climate and Health
- January 31, 2017School of Nursing ranked first in NIH funding for nursing schools
In the News Archive 2016
- December 1, 2016Musical Motivation for Wellness While Living with HIV
- November 15, 2016Paige Tolbert Discusses smoke from Georgia willdfires
- November 10, 2016How to cope with fall sleep shortage
- October 27, 2016American College of Nurse-Midwives recognizes living legend and inducts six new fellows
- October 21, 2016At just 28 weeks, this baby not only smiled -- she changed minds
- October 17, 2016Shorter Radiotherapy Course Viable, Safe, and Cost-Saving in Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- October 6, 2016More Evidence: Shorter RT Safe in Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- August 26, 2016Ebola survivor speaks at Emory nursing convocation
- August 25, 2016Missionary treated for Ebola to speak at Emory nursing school event
- June 2, 2016First Zika Baby is Born in Continental U.S.
- March 18, 2016Ease Into Nursing With Health Care Volunteer Work
- February 23, 2016Emory Nursing Student Hani Ali Khayre discusses the Talk With Me Baby Program
In the News Archive 2015
- November 26, 2015Sex Ed in VR Can Prepare Young Women for Actual Sex
- November 25, 2015Preemie Birth Risks
- October 23, 2015University of Louisville PhD Nursing Graduates Help Meet Faculty Shortage
- October 22, 2015Families can help keep seniors out of the hospital
- October 20, 2015Flynn Fellowship Honors Oncology Nurses
- October 15, 2015Whole milk for a healthy heart? Don't raise that glass just yet
- October 7, 2015Hunterdon County experts encourage families to take action as flu season begins
- October 6, 2015Can I ditch my therapist for an avatar?
- September 22, 2015On its 54th anniversary a look at 5 famous Peace Corps volunteers
- September 2, 2015Georgia's fight to end the childhood word gap
- August 28, 2015PhD student awarded $3,000 Virginia M. Smyth Graduate Scholarship from the #GeorgiaGerontologySociety to promote her interest in age-related issues
- August 27, 2015Dr. Imelda Reyes inspires young women to fulfill their dreams by partnering with "Career Girls," a platform dedicated to helping girls meet their goals.
- August 26, 2015Developing a New Tool to Detect a Frequently Missed Sex Chromosome Disorder in Boys
- August 25, 2015Dr. Ann Rogers is the American Academy of Nursing's Fellow in the Spotlight!