Emory University WOCNEC Refund Policy 2016
The $200 application fee is non-refundable. No exceptions.
All refund requests must be made in writing. They may be sent via email, fax, or US mail. They will be date stamped upon receipt.
There will be a $50 fee to process all refund requests. The fee will be deducted from any refund payments issued. Refund requests for multiple modules will be treated as one refund if requested on the same date. Otherwise, a $50 fee will apply to each request.
The cost of any hard copy manuals that were shipped (plus the shipping costs) will be deducted from any refund payments issued unless the manual(s) is returned in new condition.
Tuition will be refunded according to the following guidelines:
- Before Cohort Start Date:
- Greater than thirty (30) days: 100% of all prepaid modules.
- Less than or equal to thirty (30) days: 80% of the 1st module; 100% of all other prepaid modules.
- After Cohort Start Date:
- Less than or equal to thirty (30) days: 75% of the 1st module; 100% of all other prepaid modules that were NOT accessed.
- Greater than thirty (30) days, but less than or equal to forty five (45) days: 50% of the 1st module; 100% of all other prepaid modules that were NOT accessed.
- 1-2 modules accessed: $0 for 1st module, 50% for 2nd.
- 2-3 modules accessed: $0 for 1st & 2nd modules, 50% for 3rd module.
- Greater than forty five (45) days: 0% refund on 1st module; 100% refund of all other prepaid modules that were NOT accessed.
Emory Nursing’s WOCNEC will evaluate refunds on a case-by-case basis.
Participants who elect to move to INACTIVE status during their program will have their completed course records maintained (and invested money preserved) for up to one (1) year from Original Cohort Start Date. In order to resume studies, Participant will be required to:
- Submit updated contact and licensure information;
- Submit updated Preceptorship Plan;
- Pay current readmission fee;
- Pay current extension fee if necessary AND
- Pay any tuition increases which occurred during the inactive period.